Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dreams of Central Casting?

I had an unusual dream not long ago.

The dream itself was not unusual; I dreamed I was eating at a sort of little roadside diner. It was only after I woke up that I realized that my waitress had been Courtney Love. Not long after, I realized that the cashier had been Ewan McGregor, the fry cook had been played by Vic Tayback, and that the two mechanics eating in the next booth had been played by Harry Dean Stanton and Bob Denver.

None of them had been themselves, of course; I have no idea what Ewan McGregor or Harry Dean Stanton is like in real life; I've only seen them in movies.

Do OTHER people have dreams in which the background cast is assembled by Central Casting?

And more importantly... do I owe these people any money?

No comments:

Post a Comment